Friday, November 22, 2013

Exploring the I Am America Teachings with Lori Toye one of the Top Favorite Shows

 



Conscious Living with Wendy Garrett - 10 Favorite Shows

Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney Company

Of the interviews I have done for Conscious Living, I can't name a best so I opt for Favorites: those that were simply fun to do with people who gave me food for thought and stories to remember.

Favorites are also those that - when I review the show - I feel like any other listener going along for the ride. I sometimes miss out on the best stuff because, while the interview is rolling, I am focused on continuity rather than listening or I am worried because the dogs are barking at the ghosts in the room -- (Gracie) or the mail carrier and the dogs next door -- (Jack). Sigh. That can be frustrating but part of the challenge.

I try to offer a show list occasionally to give you an opportunity to review and/or connect with some of the fascinating people who are reality surfing with us.

Don't get me wrong. My "favorite" list isn't in any certain order and there really are MORE than 10 favorites. But this is the 10 list today. A few guests on the list have more than one show in the library.

Becki Hawkins on Transitions, a nurse's education about death and dying.
Dr. Eben Alexander - Life beyond Death
Everyday Oracles - Anne Bolinger McQuade
Marcia Schafer - Beyond Zebra and extraterrestrial contact
Annie Kagan - The Afterlife of Billy Fingers
Mary Rodwell - Star Children
Leslie Kean - UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials go on the Record
Lori Toye - I Am America Maps - A Teacher Appears
Kip Hartzell - The Atlantean Chronicles
Edd Edwards - Resonate Energy

Also on itunes - and there are so many great shows here, including Jim Pathfinder Ewing: Shamanism, Bill Sweet: Consciousness, William Buhlman: Out of Body Journeys, Penny Kelly: Kundalini Awakening, Richard Gordon: The New Human, Jon Kelly: Backward Speech... read the show description for content details then listen and enjoy!